Returned items must comply with our
- Returns must be submitted within 14 days from reception using the email address provided below.
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- If an item has an Artisans Net brand tag and/or a participating brand tag attached, it must be returned with the tag in its original position.
- Swimwear must only be tried on over your own undergarments. We will not accept any returns that have been worn or are soiled.
- Jewelry must be returned in the same condition it arrived in, including all branded packaging and documents provided with it.
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Damaged and used products are non-refundable.
- Should you refuse a shipment from Artisans Net, you are responsible for the original shipping charges as well as the return fees that may be incurred upon delivery back to us.
Please take care when trying on your
purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns
that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
If you would like to return an item, you can start your return following the steps below.
What happens next?
Prepare your package with the returns documents enclosed in your
order. Here’s how:
- Email email@example.com, quoting the order number and reason for return.
- Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email.
- Attach the Return Label to the outside of your Artisans Net box.
- Place any unwanted items with all original packaging inside the Artisans Net box.
- Keep a copy of the Return Label, as you can check the delivery status of your parcel with our carrier using the tracking number provided.